This design is inspired by:
The Collie Dog
Theories abound as to the origin of the collie. But, it is generally accepted that it traces back to 4000BC, to dogs owned by the Celts used for herding in the Scottish Highlands.
This collie became the root breed for all of the other herding breeds which developed in the UK, and later spread around the world.
- Colours: Heather Olive, Heather Red, Yellow, Indian Ink Navy
- Small embroidered collie icon on left breast
85% Organic ringspun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Brushed sweatshirt fabric, light sueded
Kangaroo pocket at front
- Branded with Smadug label on hem
- Story printed on swing tag
- Vegan certified.
- Fairwear Foundation certified.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
Comes packaged in a cool black drawstring cotton bag!
Washing Instructions: Wash at 30°. Do not tumble dry
S 36/38" M 38/40" L 41/43" XL 43/45"