This design is inspired by:
A former racing driver from West Dunbartonshire, Scotland. Famous for competing in Formula One between 1965 and 1973, winning three World Drivers’ Championships under Tyrrell Racing in 1969, 1971 and 1973.
The teal colour car, the Tyrell 003 was first driven by Jackie when it debuted at the 1971 Spanish Grand Prix. Supporting the number 11, he won the race at the first attempt!
- Printed on Bella + Canvas
- Heather Teal
- Hand Screen Printed – White Ink
- Material: 52%Cotton 48% Polyester or 100% Cotton -
depending on batch - please email for more information
- Durable rib neckband
- Side Seamed
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag