This design is inspired by:
Alexander ‘Sawney’ Bean
Scotland’s most gruesome cannibal! He and his incestuous family murdered and ate over 1000 people during 25 years.
Don’t worry… It’s just folklore from the time of the Jacobite risings.
It’s believed Sawney and his clan lived in Bennane Cave, Ayrshire where all the horrors took place.
The legend has inspired many books and movies such as Wes Craven’s, ‘The Hill’s have Eyes’.
- Hand screen printed on American Apparel®
- Red with White/Yellow Ink
- BACK PRINT
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Cotton)
- Durable rib neckband
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag