This design is inspired by:
James Clerk Maxwell
Born in Edinburgh in 1831 he was one of the greatest scientists who have ever lived. He is rightly acclaimed as the father of modern physics. His work on optics and colour led to the worlds first colour photograph and later laid the foundations for todays digital screens.
His method proved that the use of three primary colours can be mixed to produce other colours. He represents this process in the ‘Maxwell colour triangle’.
- Printed on Bella + Canvas
- T-shirt Colour – White
- Hand Screen Printed - Grey Ink
- 100% Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton
- Durable Rib Neckband
- Side Seamed
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag