This t-shirt design is inspired by:
Robert Louis Stevenson
Scottish author, born 1850, famous for books such as Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde and Treasure Island.
A keen traveller, he finally settled in Samoa in 1889. Locals named him Tusitala, Samoan for Teller of Tales.
He became deeply involved and supportive of the Samoans plight to retain their cultural identity. He died in Samoa 1894, and with his grave memorial translated into a Samoan song of grief, to this day, they still sing for Tusitala.
- Printed on American Apparel
- Athletic Grey
- Hand Screen Printed - Black Ink
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
- Durable rib neckband
- Vintage look
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag