This design is inspired by:
We have had shortbread in our lives since before the 12th century! Back then it was known as ‘biscuit bread’.
Generally associated with Scotland, shortbread is actually found across the whole of the UK. But it became one of Scotlands iconic foods when we kept the use of real butter rather than margarine.
It was originally an expensive ‘fancy’ treat that was only bought for celebrations such as Weddings, Christmas and Hogmanay, but now you can enjoy it with a good cup of tea…anytime!
- Printed on Bella + Canvas
- Heather Wine
- Hand Screen Printed – Black Ink
- Material: 52%Cotton 48% Polyester or 100% Cotton -
depending on batch - please email for more information
- Durable rib neckband
- Side Seamed
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag