This design is inspired by:
Scotland’s national animal.
These proud, un-tameable creatures are fiercely independent and famously difficult to capture, which will sound familiar to anyone who has read their Scottish history.
the origins of the unicorn is subject to debate, however,
in Celtic mythology the unicorn represents a symbol of purity, innocence and power.
- Embroidered on Stanley and Stella Dancer
- Cropped Tank/Flowy Vest style
- Heather Grey with Grey Thread
- Dusty Pink with Pink Thread
- Embroidered – Grey Thread
100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton
- Durable rib neckband
- Side Seamed
- Branded with Smadug Label on Hem
- Story Printed on Swing Tag
Washing at 30°, Iron cool, Do not tumble dry
S 8/10 M 10/12 L 12/14